Licensed Journeyman Technician
Kipp Scott GMC Buick is seeking a licensed Journeyman Technician to join our full-service automotive maintenance and repair facility. We are a customer driven, family owned and operated business that has been serving Central Alberta for over 50 years. Successful applicants will be strong in modern diagnostics, vehicle systems analysis, be computer savvy, and enjoy an energetic fast paced repair facility. Transmission and diesel experience are also assets. We specialize in GM but work on all makes and models.
Kipp Scott GMC Buick offers:
- Monday to Friday, rotational Saturdays
- Brightly lit facility, with 22 bays
- Latest in modern diagnostic tools and equipment
- Free Uniforms
- Employee and Family Discount Programs
- Full Family Benefits Package
- Wage starting from $37.00/Hour plus bonus
Qualified applicants will require:
- Valid, clean driver’s license
- Valid Alberta Journeyman Certificate
- Organizational ability and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Please attach your resume, with references and cover letter, attention: Andy Parkins, Fixed Operations Manager/Service or stop by the shop in person to make an appointment. While we thank everyone for their interest, only applicants selected will be contacted. Thank you.
No Phone Calls Please.